WHO WE ARE
We are committed for a world in which every talent is nurtured with utmost care, compassion, and empathy; a world in which no talent is wasted due to negligence, ignorance, and lack of resources of any kind.
We believe everyone should get equal opportunities, irrespective of their caste, creed, race, sex, religion, place of birth, origins in time, and economic and social status in society.
We believe in education which is not only to make ends meet and earn degrees but to do more things: education to learn how to live better life, education to innovate, education to change the way of thinking, education to understand how things work, education to think beyond boundaries/ beyond silos, education to embrace modern developments in society, education to conquer in-equality, education to empower and ultimately education to educate others.
We believe education should not be limited to books and syllabus, but open to imagination and innovation to make the world a better place.
We believe that giving back to society is not something special or a property of the few elite and elevated souls; it’s the basic necessity of life. What comes in goes out. If we do not let things go and believe only in acquiring, we end up in being slaves to our own habits with loads of ego and loads to carry. Instead, if we start sharing what we know, sharing what we have then our real wealth of knowledge grows, we feel free, we feel empowered and we become better citizens.
We understand that giving back to society is not something to profess but should be ingrained as we ever receive something from someone else in life. We should always give something to show our gratitude for what we get.
Anant Prayas is a token of our gratitude. The organization is instituted under Central Act II of 1882 in the state of Jharkhand, India, by the Alumni of BIT Sindri.
Our Guiding Principles
- The entire world is a single family, and humanity is supreme.
- Helping others is the greatest Dharma.
- Always give something as a token of gratitude for what you get.
- No person is ever honoured for what one receives; honour has been the reward for what one gives.
- Always stand on your commitments.
- The price of greatness is responsibility.
- Important is to pursue your own karma and purge yourselves.
- No change is small to whom it has been made.
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
- Give respect even you disagree, and try to understand the rationale behind the actions of others rather than being judgmental.
Our Core Values